At Daniel Wellington, we want to ensure that your experience with our products is outstanding, before, during and after your purchase.
We work exclusively with a select group of partners around the world who have earned the privilege of being an authorized Daniel Wellington retailer.
Whether you purchase from a retail store or online, we want you to have an experience that leaves you completely satisfied. Our retail partners have proven to us that they are committed to delivering a consistently excellent level of service.
The only way to ensure you are buying an authentic Daniel Wellington watch is to purchase it through an authorized retailer or at www.danielwellington.com.
When you purchase a watch from an authorized Daniel Wellington retailer, you can be assured that:
- You are buying an authentic Daniel Wellington timepiece
- Your watch will be covered by Daniel Wellington’s international warranty
- Any service or repair will be conducted by experienced personnel
- You will experience the highest level of customer service
- If purchasing from an unauthorized dealer, such as Amazon, eBay and Groupon, etc., there is a risk of receiving a timepiece that is counterfeit, used or defective.
Daniel Wellington does not honor any warranty claims that are not accompanied by the original documentation from an authorized retailer.