The Daniel Wellington Warranty does not cover:
- Defects and damages due to loss, theft, fire, water, or a natural disaster
- Failure or damage caused by improper use, carelessness (knocks, dents, crushing, broken crystal/glass, etc.), or accidents
- Failure or damage caused by unjustifiable repair or modification
- Esthetical changes, defects, and damages due to normal wear and tear and aging (e.g. minor scratches on the case and/or crystal, altercation of the watchband and peeling of the plating, etc.)
- Battery, crown, or crystal/glass, and accessories (straps, rings and bracelets)
- Watches where the serial number is missing or has been erased, altered, falsified, replaced, defaced, or made illegible.
Daniel Wellington does not honor any warranty claims that are not accompanied by the original documentation. To obtain a repair or replacement under this limited warranty, you must ensure that your watch was purchased from an authorized retailer, and that the warranty card has been appropriately filled.