At Daniel Wellington, we want to ensure that your experience with our products is outstanding, before, during and after your purchase.
We work exclusively with a select group of partners around the world who have earned the privilege of being an authorised Daniel Wellington retailer.
Whether you purchase from a retail store or online, we want you to have an experience that leaves you completely satisfied. Our retail partners have proven to us that they are committed to delivering a consistently excellent level of service.
The only way to ensure you are buying an authentic Daniel Wellington watch is to purchase it through an authorised retailer or at www.danielwellington.com.
When you purchase a watch from an authorised Daniel Wellington retailer, you can be assured that:
- You are buying an authentic Daniel Wellington timepiece
- Your watch will be covered by Daniel Wellington’s international warranty
- Any service or repair will be conducted by experienced personnel
- You will experience the highest level of customer service
- If purchasing from an unauthorised dealer, such as Amazon, eBay and Groupon, etc., there is a risk of receiving a timepiece that is counterfeit, used or defective.
If purchasing from e-commerce platforms such as eBay and Groupon or an unauthorised third party vendor on Amazon, you risk receiving a timepiece that is counterfeited, used or defective.
Daniel Wellington does not honour any warranty claims that are not accompanied by original documentation. To obtain a repair or replacement under our limited warranty, you must ensure that the authorised retailer from where the timepiece was purchased has appropriately filled in the warranty card.
Daniel Wellington will not honour any warranty claims for watches purchased from an unauthorised retailer.