The Daniel Wellington Warranty does not cover:
- Defects and damages due to loss, theft, fire, water, or a natural disaster
- Failure or damage caused by improper use, carelessness (knocks, dents, crushing, broken crystal/glass, etc.), or accidents
- Failure or damage caused by unjustifiable repair or modification
- Esthetical changes, defects, and damages due to normal wear and tear and aging (e.g. minor scratches on the case and/or crystal, altercation of the watchband and peeling of the plating, etc.)
- Battery, wristband, crown, or crystal/glass
- Watches where the serial number is missing or has been erased, altered, falsified, replaced, defaced, or made illegible.
If purchasing from e-commerce platforms such as eBay and Groupon or an unauthorized third party vendor on Amazon, there is a risk of receiving a timepiece that is counterfeit, used or defective.
Daniel Wellington does not honor any warranty claims that are not accompanied by the original documentation. To obtain a repair or replacement under this limited warranty, you must ensure that the authorized retailer, from where the timepiece was purchased, has appropriately filled in the warranty card.