If you purchased your timepiece from an authorized Daniel Wellington retailer, to obtain repair or replacement of your watch under its warranty, please contact us on email@example.com and be sure to include the below details.
If you purchased your timepiece from our website, duty free and/or travel retail, such as - but not limited to - in-flight, airport, cruise, etc. please contact us and we will assist you, directly, to the best of our ability.
If you experience any damage to your watch, you can contact our customer service team by submitting a request here to receive the further help. To ease and expedite the process, please include the following info when contacting us:
- Your Full Name
- Phone Number
- Complete pick-up address and post-repair delivery address
- A clear picture of the front and back of the affected item
- Proof-of-purchase in the form of a receipt or order number (if the watch was purchased from danielwellington.com)
- Where was the watch purchased from?
- A brief description of the issue you're experiencing