Our products are made according to the high-quality standards of Daniel Wellington. Nonetheless, we offer limited warranty for your watch against any defects in manufacturing; this includes the watch movement, indexes, dial, and hands.
The warranty for a Daniel Wellington timepiece is valid for a period of twenty-four (24) months from the date of purchase. Upon expiration of the warranty period, any repairs will be subject to a service charge.
Accessories and other parts that are not listed above are not covered by this warranty. If the product is returned during the warranty period, Daniel Wellington will repair or replace any defective watch or watch-part, at no additional expense, within a reasonable time, after the product is returned. However, the customer may be subject to the costs of shipping the product.
If you experience any damage to your watch that is considered to be covered by our warranty, you can contact our customer service team by submitting a request here to receive the further help. To ease and expedite the process, please include the following info when contacting us:
- Your Full Name
- Phone Number
- Complete pick up address and post-repair delivery address
- A clear picture of the front and back of the affected item
- A brief description of the issue you're experiencing
- Proof-of-purchase in the form of a receipt or order number (if the watch was purchased from danielwellington.com
- Where was the watch purchased from?