The process below is only for products purchased directly from our website. Online orders cannot be returned to a local retail store. If you made your order from an authorized website or store, please contact them directly for further assistance.
To initiate the return process for your online order, please make sure to read our return policy and terms below to ensure your return is accepted, then follow the instructions below:
- Register your return using the following link and receive your free return shipping label: https://danielwellington.mypacco.com/
- Please pack the watch/accessory the same way it was delivered. Do not bend the leather bands around the cushion of the gift box.
Leather watches should be placed flat with the lower part of the wristband placed inside the elastic band and the watch facing upwards.
- Please print the return shipping label and documents created and paste the first 2 pages on top of the package.
If the package is handed over to the courier person without the shipping label and if the package is not traceable, Daniel Wellington will not be responsible for the same.
- The pick-up will be automatically scheduled within 1-7 business days from registering your return (This may vary depending on circumstances like location, local holidays, and any other external factors outside of Daniel Wellington’s and courier’s control.)
Your order may be picked up by Fedex OR Delhivery & if a courier person from delhivery arrives for a pick-up he will check the products before accepting the return to avoid any discrepancy.
- Hand in the parcel to the courier and get the signature of the pickup courier person on the Manifest Copy (3rdpage) and keep it with you as an acknowledgement or keep the acknowledgement slip which will be given by the courier person
Please note you will need to send back your order within 14 days from receiving it. Daniel Wellington will not accept any returns after this period. Your item must be in the same condition as when you received it.