If you purchased your timepiece from an authorized Daniel Wellington retailer, to obtain reparation or replacement of your watch under it's warranty, please contact the authorized Daniel Wellington retailer or service provider from where it was originally purchased.
If you purchased your timepiece from duty free and/or travel retail, such as - but not limited to - inflight, airport, cruise, etc. please contact us and we will assist you, directly, to the best of our ability.
If you purchased your timepiece directly from our website, and feel it is a matter of warranty, kindly contact us and we will assist you, directly, to the best of our ability.
Kindly note, the Daniel Wellington Warranty does not cover:
- Defects and damages due to loss, theft, fire, water, or a natural disaster
- Failure or damage caused by improper use, carelessness (knocks, dents, crushing, broken crystal/glass, etc.), or accidents
- Failure or damage caused by unjustifiable repair or modification
- Esthetical changes, defects, and damages due to normal wear and tear and aging (e.g. minor scratches on the case and/or crystal, altercation of the watchband and peeling of the plating, etc.)
- Battery, wristband, crown, or crystal/glass
- Watches where the serial number is missing or has been erased, altered, falsified, replaced, defaced, or made illegible.
If purchasing from e-commerce platforms such as: eBay and Groupon, or an unauthorised third party vendor on Amazon, there is a risk of receiving a timepiece that is counterfeit, used, or defective. Daniel Wellington does not honour any warranty claims that are not accompanied by the original documentation.